AIM
sogkarimi

Room Raiders: Prison Ed. Room Raiders: Prison Ed.

Great work

This movie is definately under rated , lots of crap that gets a higher score here at NG this movie should get a 3 AT LEAST.

Krossroads responds:

Thank u for the score. I agree with u as I've said before but theres only so much I can do to get it higher, & im not gonna vote 5 on it everyday like some probaly do.

Warcraft 2: Peon Bond Warcraft 2: Peon Bond

HAHA !

Great movie , the dancing saved it . Not long enough.

kirby's dreamland clip kirby's dreamland clip

Hmm

Nice ,the music was good and the animation too.

A Nice Day To Die 2 A Nice Day To Die 2

Sw33t

Much much better than the first one , music was great and the story was amazing .

Only problem is that the characters are kinda poorly drawn not clear like xiao .

As good as Xiao though.

A Postal Event A Postal Event

Getting old !

As funny as Bath of Terror was i think i speak for everyone when i say its getting dull. Get new characters and stop reusing the same ones , it gets dull to hear Foamy the damn squirrel . Your good but we get bored. We see to much of him already.

BEEBO Part 6 BEEBO Part 6

Best ever ?

Amazing movie , pure genius . Great graphic and plot , the characters are amazingly funny. At first i saw it and it wouldn't load so i gave it a 0 then the next day i saw it and man its sooooooooooo great im sorry , i gave you a 5 now and will continue to for the next week. Great movie.

Street Spirit (fade out) Street Spirit (fade out)

Good movie Crap song

Youre very good and thing movie is well done but the song suxors.You can do so much more than this , i will give a 3 but only because the animations are good.

Mini3D responds:

If you liked the movie why would you vote low just because of the song. This reminds me of people voting low on good clock movies just because it has clocks in it. But oh well, i'm glad for the high vote and i thank you.

Likwid's Premier Likwid's Premier

Nice ~!~

Not bad , not bad at all . Pretty good for a first time . I want to see more from you , but a bit more details pls.

8-bit Theater 2 8-bit Theater 2

Sw33t

Pretty good , i like your work. Only complaint is that the movie was tooo short. Great job keep em comin.

Madness Redeemer Madness Redeemer

The next Xiao Xiao

You will probably be the next Zhu(the creater of Xiao Xiao) that some very nice work , one of the best things i've seen on this site. Amazing man amazing. The hand boxing scenes are slow but the gun action is unmatched. Ending is a bit sad but its all good. NICE JOB MORE MORE !!!